martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 9

In unit 9 we learned how to describe a person or ask for you characteristic, for example what is her hair or how tall is she?






Hello my name is Daniela Soler, but everybody calls me Dani.
I’m from Maracaibo originally. I’m 18 years old and I study engineering at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, El Pinar.

I love pop music, dancing, studying and shopping.
I hate smoking, violence, getting up early on the weekend and waiting for people.

My dreams are: to graduate, to work and to get married with the love of my live and to travel Europe.

My opinion about English: I think that English is necessary because knowing others languages is very important now a day. The most difficult part for me is speaking.



RICARDO ARJONA





.-Ricardo Arjona is a singer, he is an excellent composer.
He is 43 years old. He is very tall, thin, and handsome.
He has black hair and brown eyes.

Ricardo is almost wearing jacket, t-shirt and jeans always clothe is black.

No hay comentarios: