martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 15

In unit 15 we learned how to ask in future with present continuous and be going to for example: what are you doing tonight? what is she going to do tonight?

PART 1
-Secretary: good morning, what can I do for you’
-Mr. Chirinos: hello. May I speak to Ms. Oliveros, please?
-Secretary: I’m sorry, she’s noting
-Mr. Chirinos: can I leave a message?
-Secretary: yes, you can
-Mr. Chirinos: would you ask him to call me tomorrow? My number is 7353787
-Secretary: 7353787. yes Mr. Chirinos I’ll give Ms. Oliveros the message
-Mr. Chirinos: thank you. Good bye
-Secretary: good bye!!


PART 2
-Ms. Oliveros: hi. Mr. Chirinos give me the message! Why did you call me?
-Mr. Chirinos: what are you doing tonight? Would you like to go out?
-Ms. Oliveros: oh, sorry I’m going to visit my family.
-Mr. Chirinos: well, how about tomorrow night?
-Ms. Oliveros: sure, what are you planning to do?
-Mr. Chirinos: I’m going to go to the restaurant would you like to come?
-Ms. Oliveros: sure, I’d love to
-Mr. Chirinos: all right!! Thanks!!

No hay comentarios: