martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 12

In unit 12 we learned that it's really important to get a lot of rest when we feel bad we have a minor helth problem and also to get any suggestion or resquests


1.-For the cold
I suggest take a pill of ilvico or a cup of teragrip. You should drink lemonade or tea with honey. It’s important to take vitamin c and drink a lot of water; it’s helpful to follow the suggestion.

2.-Dialogue 1

Pharmacist: hi, may I help you?
Customer: yes, can I have for the headache?
Because I’m getting feel bad.
Pharmacist: yes, I suggest a box of Dol or bral.
Customer: ok. Thank you very much.


Dialogue 2

Pharmacist: hi, I can do something for you?
Customer: yes, since some days ago I’ve sprained ankle. Do you have something to this?
Pharmacist: yes, it’s helpful put dencoru; you should put your ankle in hot water and then in could water.
Customer: ok. Thanks

No hay comentarios: