martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit 13

In unit 13 we learned How to ask someone for to do something with the modal verbs would, for example would you like anything else? Or what would you like to eat?

COMPOSITION

I had lunch at the hooters restaurant last week.

This restaurant is beautiful, comfortable and modern. Hooters is a new and famous restaurant for it’s Cesar Salads, Grilled, Hamburgers, fries and sandwiches..

I think a hooter is great but their prices are very expensive and food is excellent. I like it very much.

At night there are good parties with music in hooters. There are some in Venezuela. So if you hadn’t gone yet you should try it because you’ll love it...



DIALOGUE:

Soraima, her restaurant Cesar and Daniela are on a restaurant having dinner.

Waiter: good evening. You table is ready. Please come with me. Would you like to order now?
Cesar: yes, I’m hungry. I’d like a special hamburger with fries and coke.
Waiter: what would you like to order miss?
Soraima: I’m going to order a hot dog and tea
Waiter: and you miss? What would you like?
Daniela: I want four hot dogs and a big coke
Waiter: anything else?
Daniela: yes, I’d like an ice-cream after the meal
Waiter: what flavour would you like?
Daniela: strawberry with chocolate please
Waiter: would you like anything else?
Daniela: no thank you, that’s everything

After 15 minutes
Cesar: finally .here comes our food. I’m really hungry now
Daniela: me too. This looks great.


After 30 minutes


Soraima: can we have the check, please?
Waiter: yes, just a minute.
arned that

No hay comentarios: